Monday, March 22, 2010

Sluggish expressions

Mondays are not my favorite days. Although, I guess I should be happy for every day, so that's how I'm going to approach it.

I'm having a little trouble getting my engine going today. My alarm didn't go off for some reason. I woke up just a few minutes after it should have...but it's always rough to start the week late, even if only a few minutes.

Prom was a huge success. C had a marvelous time.

J's team won their first basketball game. It was good...although, of course, he didn't think he played well.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Hubby, youngest and I ate breakfast at the Original Pancake House. It was yummy. Ate too much. Then went grocery shopping (yippee).

Had our family movie night. Watched "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels".

Nice weekend. Ended quickly.

Monday sluggies are here. But! I get to see the Celtics tonight!!! YEAH.

(Oh, yeah. The Jayhawks lost. Put a damper on my Saturday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment